Friday, May 17, 2013

Doctor's Appointment and the New Reality...

Okay, so...I had an appointment with my newest Doctor today. I have reached the "over the hill" aspect of my life, so now mammograms, and blood tests checking for problems will now be in my future.  As is necessary weigh loss.  The difficulty that I face is exercise related, so a majority of the weight loss will need to come from food consumption, the healthy stuff, and abstinence from the non-healthy stuff. My Doctor suggested a food tracker travelers get me started.  I will also be searching more diligently for more healthy and family-friendly meal options.  The exercising will forever be the hardest part, but I hope to do what I can.  If anyone has suggestions, please comment, I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment