Monday, June 10, 2013

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...

Pinterest is AWESOME! You can find a lot of useful information, fun pictures, inspirational quote, and lots, and lots of recipes to try. 

I am always amazed at some of the "pins" there that I didn't think of myself.  I am always grateful to those who share something that helps me.  Like the homemade Febreze recipe, the Whitening recipe, using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Dawn.  The recipes are abundant in the Food categories too.  One in particular is one that Anna will be getting for her birthday, it is a cake that looks like a candy dish.  the circular layer cake is surrounded by Kit Kats, and topped with M&M's...So cute and those are my Anna's two favorite candies! Win, win for her and Me! Mom gets to be the hero at her party! All thanks to Pinterest! 

There are so many decorating ideas using repurposed items, and I am constantly saying to myself, "I want to do that!"  My dilemma is now, if I do everything, where will I put it all?

Do you have favorite Pinterest "pins"?  Do you follow a certain theme of "pins"?  What do you "pin" yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment