Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What a Lovely Day...

I will hope, for the most part! 

This morning is the first of many "Late Start Wednesdays," which means that Robyn's school, and also the others in the district start at 10:45 a.m. instead of at 8:15 a.m.  This is suppose to allow for teacher meetings, trainings, and the like so that the kids do not miss full days throughout the year...we shall see how this works out.

So, after we drop Robyn at school, it is off to the Library for our first Storytime, so looking forward to that, hopefully Anna will sit still!  Then we have to head to Twin.  First to drop off Robyn inserts for more work to be done on them, which luckily the cost is already covered and not an additional expense.  Then, the dreaded activity of the a.m., blood work for me...yuck!  My Doctor and I are still not sure why my extremities are falling asleep at any moment, other than the decided upon nerve damage, which we are still trying to determine a way to lessen that from happening, so the next step is to have a panel of blood work done to see any possible clues that way.  The fun part, ha, ha, ha...Anna will be there with me.  I will be more worried that she will see. 

Then, is is home to clean house.  A friend and her family are coming from Utah on Saturday, and I need my house to at least look like a tornado has not passed through recently.  Good Luck with that, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment