Thursday, October 18, 2012

Recipes and a Good Book!


Have you read this yet?  The Author Joanne Fluke, has written several of these murder mysteries, and each book has numerous recipes, and not just for dessert!  I found myself, reading throught the chapters, reaching the point where a recipe had been included, then I would stop reading the mystery portion, and actually read the recipe.  They sound delicious, and I am planning to make some of them.

I have borrowed three of these mysteries from the library.  Carrot Cake Murder being one, Devil's Food another and, Apple Turnover.  These books each have a dessert title, and the food is a part of the storyline because the Heroine, Hannah is a caterer and bakery/coffee shop owner.  The books, in so much as I have read so far are comical at times, and have the moments where I cannot wait to turn the page, and do not lag in the middle, as some books do. 

I can't wait to read the next book, and try the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment