Saturday, July 27, 2013

Exciting Opportunity!

I have been given a great opportunity!  I know a few author's who write LDS Fiction, and I enjoy their books and consider them among my favorite author's and stories, but this opportunity is pretty cool also.

I am also a big fan of the more main-stream author Debbie Macomber.  She writes a lot of relationship fiction and that is actually my favorite genre in the Romance Category of Fiction.  Within her books, I do not have to worry about inappropriate scenes, and unnecessary language.  Much like what I find in the LDS Fiction that I read, she writes more wholesome stories.  I cheer for the characters in her books and much like the other author's I enjoy, I get impatient while I wait for her next book to be released.  I often find myself re-reading some of her books while I am waiting for the new one to arrive.  Much as I do with other favorite stories.  I even re-read the entire Cedar Cove Series in preparation for the TV Series to be released on the Hallmark Channel.  Nerd, I know, but I have no problem with that!

Yea! I am a Fan Ambassador for Debbie!  This is so exciting!  I look forward to the opportunities that this will bring, though probably small, I will enjoy every moment! 

Whether you read a book that you purchased from a book store, an online outlet, or borrowed from a friend or family member or checked out from the local library, or if you downloaded an e-book, enjoy! Books are wonderful and take everyone who reads them off to a land of adventure or intrigue for a few hours! Reading is so fun and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment