Thursday, January 12, 2012

Only checked it Two or Maybe Three...

Okay, cutting Facebook out of my day cold turkey has been really difficult! I have checked on things two or three times, which is actually good considering how many times I would look at the site before. But, I just thought that I would share what I have actually accomplished since I stopped obsessing so much!
I have had extra time to, read stories to the kids, many, many stories. I have spent more time working on crafts, gotten a lot more laundry accomplished, had more than one conversation, of substance with my husband, and fed them really nice, but more time consuming meals. To which there have been no complaints. There is something to this lack of Facebook thing, and I might be onto something. I hope that it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment