Sunday, February 12, 2012

I won!

I won and didn't even know that I had entered!
Yesterday, while running errands, I picked up our Bountiful Baskets fruits, veggies and extras of sourdough bread and sugar cookies, then went to Michaels to pick up cross stitch floss (string), then I actually went to Bath & Body Works in the mall, which was a shocker, as I NEVER go to the mall, then I went to Real Deals, and even stopped at McDonalds and brought home lunch for the three girls, which is a treat, because fast food, while fast isn't the best for you. Anyway, after about 4 p.m. or so last night, there was a knock at the door, and to my surprise it was a woman from our Relief Society Presidency...I thought it was an "official" visit, turns out, I won the drawing that they were having at the Real Deals store, and since she works there and knew me, she decided to just bring my prize to me. That was great of her to do, plus I was in shock, I didn't even know that there was a contest. I never win anything, so it was great! What a great way to start the week leading the Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment