Monday, February 27, 2012

Bountiful Basket Excitement!

There is a Food Co-Op called Bountiful Baskets, and I am so hooked! Last Monday, I tried to "contribute", which is actually a payment for my portion, but I was a week early...which is so funny. I usually know when my week falls, because every other week is a pick up for the site in the town where I live, and I usually volunteer, but the week prior I was busy so I wasn't able to, so I got confused. I was really bummed because the process is fun, and the experience is amazing because there always seems to be a surprise in the baskets, there is always something I truly enjoy, as well as something that I usually go, "what is that?" or "How can I use that?" Which allows me to think outside the box in food preparation.
So, I am really ready to contribute fr this weeks pick up on Saturday, and guess what, I am an hour early...so I am trying to contain my excitement for about another hour until I can get my basket paid for. I am looking forward to maybe getting an extra or two this week as well! Their sourdough bread that I got two weeks ago, is amazing, and will be getting more when it becomes available again! I don't know anywhere else even at a Farmers Market where you can get two heaping reusable grocery bags full of fruits and vegatables for such a great deal!
If you would like to check out Bountiful Baskets foryourself, and see if they are in your area, go to this site!

Their web address is www4.bountifulbaskets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment