Saturday, February 11, 2012

In the early morning...

In the early morning, before all the chao begins that is my life, it is peaceful. I can sit here at the computer and look on facebook, or read the artcles from the newspaper website, or even play a game online if I want. That is so nice, but inevitably, my mind starts working making lists of things to do, places to go, chores to get finished, calls that need to be made, and the like. Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting here semi-quietly, first checking facebook, then reading an obituary of all things, then my mind shifted. I have a Bountiful Basket to pick up this a.m., I then have to drive to Twin to pick up cross stitch floss because I am running out of a few colors, if you can believe it, then Real Deals on Home Decor is having a Valentine's Sale, and their stuff is so cute, so I want to head over there before coming home.
Hubby is also going to a Gun Show with his brother this morning, so I am taking full advantage of having a teenage daughter who can watch her little sisters until I get home. Sounds like fun right, it should be, but the "fun" really begins when I get home, laundry, ironing, bread to make, food to prep for the week, and two little girls clamoring for my attention, because they missed me! Oh, the JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment