Friday, March 9, 2012

Case Lots, the Camper & College...

So, that is what has been going on this week, and the like. The case lot sales are going on this week, and so I went to the store, picked up a few things for our food storage, still not finding the 5 gallon size Gamma lids that I need though, but I will continue to look. I had to order some items, as they were sold out but will pick them up today. Darling hubby asked me if picked up some sugar, to which I said yes. Then he said that I should probably pick up some more when I go over today, I thought he was kidding because I already bought 25 pounds, but he is not, and so I will be adding another 25 pounds to our food storage today, along with chili beans, diced tomatoes and canned mushrooms, and cake mix. After all, who can survive without cake mix and 50 pounds of sugar...
Also, this weekend, we will be going over to pick up our camper from the cellar where it has been stored through the winter, and this will allow me to re-pack our 72hour kits. I keep them in our camper because they are easier to grab if needed and still out of the way. The "fun" part of bringing the camper home will be the clean out. According to again, dear sweet adorable hubby, when he checked on the camper a few weeks ago, there had been signs of a "visitor" so he put bait in there. So, before I even set foot inside, he WILL be taking the Shop-Vac in there to rid the camper of any signs of that "visitor"...
Yesterday, I picked up the pieces of my teenager's Graduation Announcements so that I can add the pictures and ribbons and I have got the address list almost all completed. I can say with 100% certainty, that is the best $50 spent. I still have to assemble them, but that will be the easy part. Plus, it was still much more inexpensive and unique than buying the same one as everyone else from Jostens. Also, in the next few days, I need to call up to Idaho State so we can plan a campus visit. I think that it will be a family trip so we can all see where big sister will be for the next 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment