Thursday, December 13, 2012

A gratitude feast...

Instead of posting a recipe tonight, I saw this shared on facebook, and decided to share it with people I know, and now I am sharing this again!

I just truly love the idea, and it will be a way of remembering and sharing memories in a positive way!


So, pick out a jar, empty peanut butter, a jelly jar, also emptied first or like myself a mason jar, and fill it up with all the happy, fun, enjoyable moments that WILL happen throughout the next year.  My thought is, why wait, why not start now and if you can't wait until the eve of the New Year 2013-2014, open it Christmas Eve 2013, surrounded if possible by loved ones and those closest to you or if not open it just the same and reminisce about all of the happy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment