Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day Five...An idea!

Okay, so instead of posting my own recipe, I have an idea to add to a reliable one.  If you make any type of quick breads, like banana, pumpkin, sweet potato, applesauce or any other.  This is just an amazing idea, and I do not know why I did not think of it sooner, and have added the following ingredient to all, and I do mean ALL of my quick breads ever since...



Are you ready?

Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, and not even the whole bag, just about 1/4 of a cup to a full batch of bread.  I omit the nuts and add chocolate! When the bread bakes, it smells just as yummy as without, but when you slice into the bread, and see the yummy spots of goodness, and better yet taste it, Wow!

Try it and let me know what you think! I am sure that you will thank me for it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment