Monday, December 17, 2012

Another look at the Gratitude Post!

In light of the tragic events from a short few days ago, I decided to re-post this, just as a sort of reminder to Focus on the positive, and look for the good things that happen in life.  While tragic things do happen, and the incident in Connecticut is so very sad, I want to focus on good things.

I have a child in Kindergarten and like many, when I first heard of what happened, I wanted to race over to her school and bring her home right away, and never let her or my other young daughter out of my sight again.  I know that is not realistic or even practical, so I am trying to look forward to the good things in life.

I feel devastated for the families of the children and their teacher's, but I know that those children are in an amazing place, with all the warmth and love of our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ enveloping them.





So, pick out a jar, empty peanut butter, a jelly jar, also emptied first or like myself a mason jar, and fill it up with all the happy, fun, enjoyable moments that WILL happen throughout the next year. My thought is, why wait, why not start now and if you can't wait until the eve of the New Year 2013-2014, open it Christmas Eve 2013, surrounded if possible by loved ones and those closest to you or if not open it just the same and reminisce about all of the happy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment