Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!

What do you remember about years past, parties, small gatherings, watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV, all that football, some parade, fights, or arguments. It is hard to pinpoint just one thing. For me, I want to remember the good things. Like, the toasts that my husband and I began having when we got married. It may not be right at midnight, and we may not have one on New Years Eve at all, sometimes it was the next morning, and of course it is always Sparkling Apple Cider. I like to recall the hopes and dreams that we share in that moment, the honest and true moments filled with raw emotion, as we bare our souls to each other. That is what makes those moments special for me. Enjoy this last day of 2011, and look forward into the future with an open mind and open heart that you may embrace every opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment