Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking Toward a New Year!

Many people do it every year, that is make a New Years's resolution, which they break within the same week that it is made, sometimes. A resolution needs to be a lifestyle change, that happens gradually and not overnight. You can't expect to accomplish or succeed at something instantly. Which brings me to my idea. In church yesterday, a bright young man, who just returned from his mission gave a talk, and at one point, he challenged all of us to replace something we already do, with something we want to do. That is great! We don't need to try and fit something else into our already busy and hectic life, we just need to replace one thing with someting else. On my resolution list, there are several things that I want to accomplish, so I will pick one to start, and replace something I am already doing with that. As you may have read, I am a wife, and the mother of three very active girls, so it won't be easy. But, I did just finish up a college course, and more will not be starting for a while, so I have that time, and I have finished up with physical therapy, so there is some more time available... Maybe this just might work. Stay positive, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment