Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday is Approaching...

Will you be part of the madness that happens in the wee hours of the morning? I can say, that I will not. Now, I am not saying that I will not be out amongst the throngs of people later on in the day, but I need as much sleep as I can get with a teen and two young children in the house.
My plans are a little less stressful, for me that is. I say that because my wonderful husband will be at home watching over, and caring for the kids while I am out. That, my friends is reason enough for celebration. If I happen to go to the grocery store without my kids, I am the person, walking slower than a snail, looking at the packaging, and the displays, while thinking of menu ideas, checking the labels, and gumming up the aisles, yes, that is me. It is my respite to go to the grocery store without the kids. So, thank you for allowing me to get in your way, as you hurry by, trying to pick things up and get out of the store as fast as humanly possible, it is much appreciated!
But, I digress for a moment and think wishfully on the next chance I may have for that to happen. As for my Black Friday plans, I talked to one sister in law and asked her if they were all(her sisters), going to do their usual craft fair and Real Deals excursion, to which she said yes, and then she asked if I would be able to come...woohoo! There it was, the invite, third time in the over eight years that my hubby and I have been married, and not in consecutive order, but an invite just the same. So excited to be included, even if I had to initiate that happening. So, does it matter that I will not have more than $20 to spend all day long, No, not in the least. I have been invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment