Monday, November 14, 2011

Let me Say "Hi!"

There are many places where people feel comfortable, and my kitchen is mine. I bake bread and other "goodies" there, I cook meals for my family and people who I love there, I laugh over silly things that my kids do, and I cry in frustration sometimes there too. I am a cookbook fiend. Not to say that I have tons and tons of them that cover every possible inch of counter space, but I do enjoy looking at them, and trying out new things for my family to eat. Not always with great success, mind you but it is good to try something new. I am a stay-at-home Mom currently, and a student, working on starting a Master's degree, so I am busy with the Mom thing, and trying to fit in the other, not always with great success but it will happen eventually. My husband is very supportive and even when his patience is thin after a full day of work, he will occupy the kids so that I can have a few minutes to myself, most of the time while in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I love him so much for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment